Choosing fun games with children should pay attention to some basic aspects. Choose games that involve children to observe, listen, and understand their environment, and most importantly make your child excited to do it.
To add to the fun, you can apply giving prizes if your child wins against you. Gifts don’t have to be money, but they can also give children things that children like or add screen time. To know more about home construction you can visit this site officialngowari
Types of fun games that you might be able to do with your children at home include:
Toss a coin
This fun game can also train your little one’s eye-hand coordination. The materials you have to prepare are also very easy to find, namely coins and glasses.
How to play:
- Place the glass on a bench, table, or other flat surface
- Give 5 coins to the child
- Ask the child to take a few steps back. The older the child, the distance from the glass can be further
- Ask the child to throw a coin into the glass
- The more coins he can put in, the bigger the reward he can get. You can also use other objects to throw, such as children’s toy blocks or marbles.
Guess the word
This fun game is suitable for school-age children or just starting to learn to recognize words. The only materials you have to prepare are stationery and paper.
How to play it:
- On paper, write down the word that the child has to guess, for example, the name of an animal
- Parents must act out the name of the animal written on the paper, while the child guesses it
- The roles played can also be exchanged, where the child demonstrates and the parents guess. This game will also train your little one’s imagination, you know.
Want a more peaceful and less noisy toy? Try giving your child a puzzle or disassembly toy. If it’s the first time playing puzzles, explain to your little one that this game requires precision and patience in assembling the pieces of the picture into a whole picture.
Build a fortress
This fun game can use any harmless object you have in your home, such as pillows, bolsters, old cardboard, plastic chairs, and more. The way the game is played is also simple because the little one only has to stack the objects until it becomes a fortress.
Although very simple, this game can train children’s gross motor skills as well as their imagination. After all, your little one will have a busy schedule for the next few hours so he won’t feel bored quickly.
Hide and seek
Does your house have a corner to hide in? If so, then this fun game can be an alternative, as long as you also explain to your children how to avoid dangerous places, such as near the stove or on the edge of the stairs.
Having a large house is indeed an ideal place to play hide and seek. But if your house isn’t very big, try closing the doors and windows, turning off the lights, and starting this game of hide and seek.
Looking for treasure
This fun game will not only keep the child busy, but also train the problem solving and observational skills of the little one. To make the game more exciting, you can insert a gift that the child may have when the game is over.
During play, parents should show support for the child by smiling, laughing, or encouraging the child. When parents and children enjoy the game, then you and your little one will both benefit from this exciting game.
Read More: ilikegirlgames